Diversion! Divide and Concur!!!

Right, Scott? Get these yokels working on the little fires and we win the big one! Good thinking!!!

By Jack E. Lohman

I absolutely don’t care if you are a Republican or Democrat or third party, if you are corrupt you are a nothing. To your party and to your family and to your legacy. *AND* … if you are a pretend good-government type, you are no better.

I follow the 80-20 rule a lot. 80% of the people are either good (or bad) and the other 20% are the opposite. In this industry — I’m afraid to say — 80% of our so-called good government fighters are simply in it for the money, or are there to satisfy funders.

(And some funders are unions, in it only to increase membership and salaries for their leaders. As an ex-steward under the original Jimmy Hoffa, I still object. And yes, I’m old enough!)

“Is THIS an issue that will spark contributions?”

One group that I know, and I’m sure you do too, absolutely does not care that 100% of their writings speaks of the “problem” but ignores the “reason.” They speak of the “effect” but ignore the “cause.” And likely that’s because the effect (fracking or global warming or whatever) draws more sympathy (and donations) than the cause (corrupt politicians).

I’m a big Fox News watcher, but I know they refuse to discuss the real issue… money! But take the money out of the political system and we’ll see “issues” fixed overnight. ALL issues!!!

Oh, please send a donation! We cannot save the world without you!

Perhaps I’d be less resentful if I didn’t receive about 100 emails per day asking for money (I send nothing!). And that’s bad. I know they need cash to operate, but I’d rather spend my cash on useful purposes, not fake CEO salaries or to employ someone on a frivolous or made-up cause.

If I were a legitimate group I’d be pissed that these jokers are dipping into the public pie created for GOOD causes.

Let’s be real!

  • We need one or two GOOD organizations pulling the voters together on the one issue that counts: Money in politics! All others are little fires. Diversions, often intentional, even though by themselves some may have merit. But win the big one and these get fixed in the process.
  • And we need ONE or TWO issues! Not a laundry list… ONE or TWO!!!
  • And we must focus on ONE thing: YOU POLITICIANS WORK FOR US!!! The people and voters!!! And if you choose not to believe us, YOU ARE SHORT TERM!!!

In fact we must start in November by dumping the trash. They MUST learn that we are serious and have the masses behind us.

“Some” Fat Cats are coming around to correctly believe that the current system will dry up their customer base, but worse is that we are laying the bricks for an armed rebellion, where they’ll lose even more.

Comments are closed.